Aims and Objectives
Bedford Borough Council formed the English Language Partnership in May 2019. It bought partners together who are agencies and organisations that work with clients with ESOL needs. Our Partners are ESOL providers, referral agencies or funders.
The aims and objectives of the English Language Partnership are to work collaboratively and effectively to ensure:
- that the learner’s progression is at the heart of the service.
- the sustainability of the ESOL Advice Service
- the provisions of ESOL are utilised effectively and efficiently
- we build partners capacity for delivering ESOL
- we inform and influence government strategy on ESOL